Medical Acupuncture & Dry Needling Course
Speaker: Dr Wayne Mahmoud From 9am-4pm
Date: 27-28th April, 2019
Venue: European School of Osteopathy, Boxley House, The Street, Boxley, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3DZ
Further information & how to book your place can be found at http://cpdhealthcourses.co.uk/
Why are so many practitioners choosing CPD Health Courses to learn Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling over other course providers?
If you’re a busy Sports Therapist and don’t want to waste time listening to boring PowerPoint presentations at a practical course then you should choose CPD Health Courses for your Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling training.
Save Time & Money.
We present the theory as online modules that you can complete in your own time, and convenience before you attend the all important hands on practical course.
The Online theory modules cover the neurophysiology, contraindications, clinical reasoning/application and research behind Medical Acupuncture & Dry Needling.
“One of the best courses I’ve attended” Alistair M (Sports Therapist)
This course is made up 16 hours of online theory plus 14 hours practical training (Sat/Sun 9am-4pm), a total of 30 hours of Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling training.
Having completed the online theory, you’ll learn how to treat the following conditions safely & effectively at the practical course:
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist/Hand Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Shoulder Tension
- Foot & Ankle Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Inversion Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- TMJ pain
- Scar Tissue & Fascial Release Techniques
Don’t Delay. Get Started Today!
Step 1 – Start your Dry Needling training today for just £49 with our EasyPay Payment Plan or make full Payment.
Step 2 – After payment you’ll receive a Welcome Email & access to all your Online Theory Modules.
Step 3 – Join the Practical Course. You’ll start needling practice within 20 minutes of starting the practical course!
Payment Plans Available
You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments until the practical course commencement (Admin fee £30).
“Wayne has great communication skills and doesn’t waffle. I really liked the content!” Skye D (Sports Therapist)
Top 5 Reasons why you should choose CPD Health Courses for your Medical Acupuncture & Dry Needling Training
1.We have a 100% Safety Record after training more than 4,500 Manual Therapists, ensuring that everyone attending our Dry Needling courses are taught the safest needling techniques.
- Presenter, Dr Wayne Mahmoud is a highly experienced Osteopath and has a Masters Degree in Acupuncture.
He has more than 33 years & over 10,000 hours of clinical and teaching experience, having taught at the British School of Osteopathy, RMIT University & Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia.
He is a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT), having completed a 120-hour Dry Needling Training Program by Myopain Seminars (USA).
Dr Mahmoud has presented Dry Needling courses in UK, Kuwait, Egypt, Dubai, India, Australia and New Zealand.
- Our Dry Needling courses teach the high caution needling areas such as Upper Trapezius, using a 1:1 Presenter to Student ratio. This teaching method provides Sports Therapists with the confidence they need to apply the needling techniques safely, effectively and confidently.
- To demonstrate the Dry Needling techniques, we use HD quality videos recorded in a studio so all practitioners see the technique very clearly. No one is asked to be a model for demonstration purposes. This reduces practitioner fatigue at this high contact practical course.
- Practitioners are offered access to our Dry Needling Video Training Site. You can access over 350 video clips as part of a regularly updated online content library.
The site allows practitioners to ask Dr Wayne Mahmoud any questions about needling techniques, safety practices, patient presentations and much more.
“I feel this was one of the most thorough needling courses that I have attended.” Marty M (Sports Therapist)